If Google can’t find your business, neither can anyone else.
Get started now with our PowerListings Local SEO package to get your business fully optimized. We offer two options: Yearly package or a one time updating.
Can new customers find your business?
When most customers search online for a local business, they are searching for a company in a specific area that provides a certain product or service that they are interested in.
Forty percent of all online searches are from mobile phones, and for restaurants, over 80% of for people looking for local restaurants on their mobile devices. Your business’s presence in these local search engine listings will either bring you an exponentially large amount of new business or go to your competition.
72% of people searching online click on one of the top three search results. If your business does not show up in these top search results you are losing business. Local search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and the review site Yelp need to be your best friends, if you want to see more of these new customers in your business.
What happens when you search your area for the types of products or services your company offers? Does your company show up in the top three local listings?
- Google Places is the most cost effective way to get on to the First Page of Google
- Google Places puts you precisely where people are looking for your services
- Google Places will bring you more customers
- Google Places puts You ahead of your competition
Why choose local marketing?
- Attracts More New Customers
- More Effective than Print Advertising
- Costs Less than Traditional Advertising
- Increases Customer Reviews
- Monitor Comments and Reviews
- Easily Create Daily Offers
How can I improve my search results?
Improving your search results requires a strategy that includes more than just Google. There are at least 50 other local business directories that provide information to the major search engines to determine search results. Equally important to your search results are the frequency of your listing updates, as well as the comments, reviews and ratings from your customers.
Get Started Today!
Call us today at (916)934-2402 and we will help you position your business so that more customers in your area will find you when they are searching. You do not have to worry about managing any of your directory listings or staying on top of your company’s ratings and reviews. Just give us a call and we’ll do the rest.
Did you know?*
- “80% of all purchases are made within a 15 mile radius of where people live.”
- “66% Use Online Search to Locate Local Businesses.”
- “82% of Local Searchers Follow-Up Via an In-store Visit, Phone Call or Purchase.”
What are Google Place Pages?
Google Places formerly known as Google Business Maps is the Google Listing of Local Businesses that appear on virtually all local search results.
Google Places includes services, name of the business, telephone number, email address, website, as well as additional information, pictures, videos and special offers.
Remember your customers are searching for you online right NOW, often while they are on the move and Google Places actually provides online directions to your business from where ever your prospective clients may be.
‘Google Places’ works for all businesses…
Out Rank ALL Your Local Competition!
An online search that includes a city or zip code will produce map listings at the top of the search results page.
If your business doesn’t show up in the map, your customers are going to your competitors.
How do you get your business listed in the maps?
- Do it yourself and hope for the best.
- Outsource to an experienced local internet marketing consultant.
Over 22 steps are completed to optimize your local business listing including…
- Comprehensive Keyword Research
- All Business Information Uploaded
- Photos Added
- Videos Linked
- Coupons and Special Offers Created
- Announcements Broadcasted
- Citations Added to Business Directory Sites
- As a bonus, your business is added to the most important review sites along with reviews and testimonials supplied by business owner.
Get Your Business on the Map by clicking the link below.
*According to eMarketer