Lead Generation Systems
After you have completed your website and have your social media profiles completed, the next step is to set up an email auto responder so that you can start building your list.
Did you know that typically it takes 5-7 contacts with a prospect before they become a valued client or customer? This is where most businesses really miss out on using the Internet because they have no automated system in place to build an online email list and to communicate and convert online prospects to clients. If you have a website with plenty of traffic, but your sales from the website are low…then one of the most overlooked goldmines is building an online email list… the right way! We can help.
An email newsletter auto responder is set up in advance to send out your newsletter along with specials, updates and events.
We help with newsletter auto responder management and distribution.
What is an autoresponder?
An autoresponder is a third party email service that helps you send prescheduled emails to your prospects whose contact details have been organized in your mailing list.
An autoresponder sends your follow up messages in your preferred sequence, and it can send to thousands of recipients at once.
The automation of setting up an email autoreponder will keep you from working your tail off trying to email your prospects one by one. Your autoresponder handles that perfectly.
Here are the benefits of having an autoresponder:
- You can send personalized emails with recipients’ names, countries or other information you collected from them. This compels them to read your emails, as they’ll believe your messages were sent to them personally.
- You can send helpful information as well as updates about your products and services to your mailing list subscribers at regular intervals. The more you send helpful information, the more trust you build for your business.
- You can drive traffic to any site – yours or someone else’s – simply by sending emails to your subscribers, giving them genuine reasons why they should visit the site. So, with an autoresponder, your website or blog will never go dry, traffic wise.
- With an autoresponder, you can send messages to prospects at any time without feeling like you’re interrupting or infringing on their privacy. Remember, they permitted you to send them emails anytime by giving you their contact details. So, even if you market your business, you’re doing so with permission.
- An autoresponder breeds repeat customers. Just email them about a new offer, and your one-time customers will be more than eager to buy from you again.
So, in summary, an autoresponder = true automation… grows your business and propels it far ahead of competition. If you want to double your income, set up yours now.